The Highway Code 公路法规汇编
免责声明：以下内容的英文链接均会直接跳转到 gov.uk 的官网，中文为辅助了解相关内容，仅供参考，如有疑问依英文原文为准。
你也可以点击右边链接，在网上购买书籍 buy a copy of The Highway Code online
- Introduction – Who The Highway Code is for, how it’s worded, and the consequences of not following the rules. 概述
- Rules for pedestrians (1 to 35) – Rules for pedestrians, including general guidance, crossing the road, crossings, and situations needing extra care.
- Rules for users of powered wheelchairs and mobility scooters (36 to 46) – Rules for powered wheelchairs and mobility scooters, including on pavements and on the road.
- Rules about animals (47 to 58) – Rules about animals, including horse-drawn vehicles, horse riders and other animals.
- Rules for cyclists (59 to 82) – Rules for cyclists, including an overview, road junctions, roundabouts and crossing the road.
- Rules for motorcyclists (83 to 88) – Rules for motorcyclists, including helmets, carrying passengers, daylight riding and riding in the dark.
- Rules for drivers and motorcyclists (89 to 102) – Rules for drivers and motorcyclists, including vehicle condition, fitness to drive, alcohol and drugs, what to do before setting off, vehicle towing and loading, and seat belts and child restraints.
- General rules, techniques and advice for all drivers and riders (103 to 158) – Signals, stopping procedures, lighting, control of the vehicle, speed limits, stopping distances, lines and lane markings and multi-lane carriageways, smoking, mobile phones and sat nav.
- Using the road (159 to 203) – Rules for using the road, including general rules, overtaking, road junctions, roundabouts, pedestrian crossings and reversing.
- Road users requiring extra care (204 to 225) – Rules for road users requiring extra care, including pedestrians, motorcyclists and cyclists, other road users and other vehicles.
- Driving in adverse weather conditions (226 to 237) – Rules for driving in adverse weather conditions, including wet weather, icy and snowy weather, windy weather, fog and hot weather.
- Waiting and parking (238 to 252) – Rules for waiting and parking, including rules on parking at night and decriminalised parking enforcement.
- Motorways (253 to 273) – Rules for motorways, including rules for signals, joining the motorway, driving on the motorway, lane discipline, overtaking, stopping and leaving the motorway.
- Breakdowns and incidents (274 to 287) – Rules for breakdowns and incidents, including rules for motorways, obstructions, incidents, incidents involving dangerous goods and documents.
- Road works, level crossings and tramways (288 to 307) – Rules for road works (including on high-speed roads), level crossings and tramways.
- Light signals controlling trafficLight signals used to control traffic, including traffic light signals, flashing red lights, motorway signals and lane control signals.
- Signals to other road usersSignals used to other road users, including direction indicator signals, brake light signals, reversing light signals and arm signals.
- Signals by authorised personsSignals used by authorised persons, including police officers, arm signals to persons controlling traffic, Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency officers and traffic officers and school crossing patrols.
- Traffic signsTraffic signs used, including signs giving orders, warning signs, direction signs, information signs and road works signs.
- Road markingsRoad markings used, including those across the carriageway, along the carriageway, along the edge of the carriageway, on the kerb or at the edge of the carriageway and other road markings.
- Vehicle markingsVehicle markings used, including large goods vehicle rear markings, hazard warning plates, projection markers and other markings.
- Annex 1. You and your bicycleInformation and rules about you and your bicycle.
- Annex 2. Motorcycle licence requirementsInformation and rules about motorcycle licence requirements.
- Annex 3. Motor vehicle documentation and learner driver requirementsInformation and rules about motor vehicle documentation and learner driver requirements.
- Annex 4. The road user and the lawInformation about the road user and the law, including acts and regulations.
- Annex 5. PenaltiesInformation and rules about penalties, including points and disqualification, a penalty table, new drivers and other consequences of offending.
- Annex 6. Vehicle maintenance, safety and securityInformation and rules about vehicle maintenance, safety and security.
- Annex 7. First aid on the roadInformation about first aid on the road, including dealing with danger, getting help, helping those involved, and providing emergency care.
- Annex 8. Safety code for new driversInformation about the safety code for new drivers, including the New Drivers Act and further training.
- Other informationMetric conversions, useful websites, further reading, the blue badge scheme and code of practice horse-drawn vehicles.